Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Total Awesomeness


Apparently some things can be made so ridiculous they become totally awesome. Currently on Australian ebay is this fabulous example:







http://cgi.ebay.com.au/chopper-bicycle-highly-customised-LQQK-LQQK-LQQK-/220704242305?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes&hash=item3362ff7a81#ht_500wt_1156




I normally don’t like posting pictures of bicycles where the auction/ sale remains open (the troll hates to influence the sale of items - indeed he hates to do anything of consequence lest he be lumbered with some element of responsibility) but I figure it’s safe to do so on a low-traffic blogsite. And hey, it’s nearly Christmas.


If low-rider and chopper bicycles have only been at the very periphery of a marginal interest in bicycles then allow me to whet your appetite a little more.





http://trendsupdates.com/tequila-sunrise-dunk-your-bike-ride-this-bicycle/


Madness.


There is so much I miss about being a child. Like prancing around in a batman suit or telling someone at a party that they are boring and that I don’t want to talk to them anymore.


For those adults amongst us, I appreciate your decorum and diplomacy. For those that don’t know what I am talking about, you, dear sir, have my silent admiration.





No comments: